Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daze Six December

 The year has been a wonderfully creative one for me thanks to Get it Scrapped. The trip to Vegas was inspirational and affirmed a number of online friendships. It was through GIS and Debbie Hodge's blog entry and comment online that I heard and found Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project. The project has brought happiness to my year through the deepening of friendships when we created our own Happiness group. Thank you Debbie and Gretchen!
Julia, Margie and I at our Happiness meeting in Monument Valley
 And so to the reverb10 prompt for today by Gretchen Rubin!
Make. 
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

Well dear reader you know me well by now I guess...making is what Debbie has empowered me to do via her website and Dina Wakeley's fabulous classes in Art Journaling 103.

The class provided opportunities to learn about composition

 Techniques for use in both backgrounds and the composition...

Finding way to use stencils and colour...

 Stenciling and inks...

And then finding the way to express my feelings

1 comment:

Michele said...

the journal pages are beautiful!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...