Monday, December 6, 2010

Daze Five in December

 Trying to continue with the reverb10 prompts but this one is a tad tricky to say the least!

Let Go. 
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why? (Author: Alice Bradley)

 The year has been one that has had big challenges within it. Perhaps not as big as many other people's but enough to throw me off kilter. The changes in others' lives around me has brought about the need for me to let go of the way I was living here in NYC and develop other ways of going from day to day. Knowing the direction I was heading has changed and I have had to let go of my view of it. I'm still wresting with it.

 Miami Beach

I had to let my friends  who were living and working here in NYC go too. Not that I had any say in it but it was a matter of letting go of the way we lived and find new ways of keeping the friendships flourishing and providing them and me with ongoing contact and support. I miss them.

1 comment:

Tamarra said...

So glad you are who you are. Thanks for your friendship.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...