Thursday, December 9, 2010

Daze Eight December

Life is still a bit of a daze in December. I still haven't been back to work but tomorrow will be the day. It was wise to stay home and ease my way back in to work- this cold really is a drag. But then I haven't been sick like this for about 5 years so can't complain really.
 The reverb10 prompt for today is...
Beautifully Different. 
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

Hmmm I'm not too good at working out or thinking that there are things that I do that lights people up!
So the list of things that are different about and make me me...


I love to think about things either through reflecting on them in my journal....


or art journaling...

 I try to see things in a different way through the lens of my camera. Love the changing light that is seen throughout the day particularly from our apartment windows.

 Michele and I are the same but different too

 I love galleries and the arts

 Finding the perfect cup of coffee is a joy- and taking a photo of it a must.

My favourite place in the world is...my bed! I have the ability to sleep anywhere and through any thing including early morning supermarket deliveries in Rue du Seine, Paris.

3 comments:

Terry said...

i just love the perspective of all your photos. Sorry you have been sick. Winter colds are the worst!! Love the view from your apartment

Barb said...

Sorry you have been so under the weather! Love how you are moving on your blog!!! What great pics. I love your perspective from your camera, too!!

Tamarra said...

Sorry you were sick I'm hoping your better now since it's a week later than the post!

I love how unique you are and think you are by far one of the most beautiful and interesting people I've met. Can I say that seeing the view you have when scrapbooking does make me a very green & ugly monster out of me.. i can't believe how gorgeous of a view you have.. I'd never get up.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...