Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Daze Fourteen December

 Hmmm today's prompt.....
Appreciate. 
What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

There is not one single things I appreciate MOST in the past year... the things I appreciate are....

 Family and new members in our family- Dylan Thomas- the wonderful one.

My sister- Michele- I am so fortunate to have such a great sister and that we get on so well.

 Long time friends who travel places or don't travel so they can spend time with me- especially on my birthday! (Anne Marie and Sharan in Brugge)

Newer friends and friendships and people finding each other and doing something about it.

 Kids- even if they are no relation- the exuberance and impishness of them.

 Celebrations in new places.

 Finding our way- even if it is away from the Mannekin Pis in Brussels

 Nature
 More recent friends and the chance to explore both the country and Happiness and ideas.

 Others being prepared to make a stand and pint out when something is wrong.

 The Arts

 The endless variety there is in everything- ideas, things, places...

 The different way you can view the sights of New York even from our apartment.

 The quirky!

 he absurd- taken in Magritte's house in Brussels

 The attempts people make

 The achievements of people.

 A really good coffee

So in all the one thing I appreciate most is  my life and I'm grateful that I have been able to be where I am and doing all I can- in fact each day I raise a glass and say here's to this day in wherever I am!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! this was a wonderful post, Celia!! Love it all. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us!

Tamarra said...

amazing, love seeing things through your eyes

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...