Friday, December 24, 2010

Daze Twenty Four December

Everything's OK. 
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

This is the post that got away from me! But with a little manipulation and time warp I can put this up and I'll have made it through the December Daze!
But it has been flying by so fast- perhaps I should have called it the blur that is December although I have been thinking about things and posting about them as I had planned. 
That is possibly proof enough that every thing in okay- proof that it will be alright in the coming year/s as I have managed to sort lost of things out financially, socially, emotionally and intellectually- the physical things will and are taking care of themselves.
This post is so that I can see something in every spot!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad you feel great about this past year plus new great feelings about 2011! Right on!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...