Friday, August 14, 2009

Thinking on Thursday

It was a little too late for me to really get organized so back dating these page means I am completing the blogging challenge even if a little cribbing is going on here and there.

Doris set the challenge on her blog "What inspires you to create?"

So here goes..... some of my recent scrapbooking pages.....

Everyday things and aspects of my life in both NYC and Melbourne

Places I love in NYC and Melbourne- anywhere really!
The bird and plant life of Australia that is so rich and abundant even in the times of drought
Issues and events as they affect my life and the life of those around me
Life just going on as I'm exploring my art journal

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your pages, Celia! Something certainly has inspired you to have completed all those.

Love your art journaling. I would love to do that...just not capable!!

doris sander said...

love that art journal idea!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...