Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blog challenge for the month of August

Hopefully I can mange this! However I haven't been all that great over the past few weeks but perhaps August will be my better month!

This month the fabulous Teachers at Get It Scrapped are challenging you to blog (or not). Each day they will give a prompt and it can be used to either blog and post a link to your blog in the on the Get It Scrapped website so others can check your blog out.. OR if you aren't a blogger you can just respond to the prompt right in the thread. Everyone can play.. it's free and it's going to be oh so much fun and I'll possibly begin to develop better blogging habits

So August 1 is the first of Snapshot Saturdays,


Here are my entries in the current challenge:

1. Something You LoveThat's the beach at Aireys Inlet

2. Something Yellow
Wattle the great Australian emblem

3. Something From Above
A wonderful cafe latte
That wasn't too difficult!

My Saturday was a busy one returning from Aireys and settling the dog back in to the house (I didn't do all that much other than unpack the car which included the dogs) then a wonderful meal at Anne Marie and Barry's but more on that tomorrow I think.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I like the blog challenge. Sounds like fun. Will have to check it out! I haven't blogged in quite a while. I had found my blog on the top of google one day and it was just sort of spooky. Think I might try again.

Love your pics. Glad you are back and settling back in.

Katrina Kennedy said...

Love your photos and am so glad you are playing along! :)

Tamarra said...

i've always loved seeing things from your view.. great pics

Amy Kingsford said...

What fun pics Celia! Look forward to seeing more...yum that cafe latte looks sooo good!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...