Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whacked on Wednesday

Sitting in the Red Carpet Club in LAX waiting (hours) for our flight to Albuquerque and drive to Santa Fe.
I am now back in the time zone of Get It Scrapped to a certain extent. Although my brain is mush and still working on Melbourne time- 6am Thursday... hence the feeling of being whacked!

As to the challenge Sharyn set:
Today I want to know where you go. Where do your computer journey's take you?

In my mushy brain state the things I can think of are all my "favourites" on my toolbar.... so here goes....
1. Initially my hotmail to check if anyone wants to talk to me- it is my lifeline between homes... Melbourne and NYC.

2. Next like others my work email to check if there is anything I need to act on or react to.

3. Is Get It Scrapped to check out conversations and if I am in the middle/ beginning/end of a class the gallery to hear what others think of my contributions.

4. My blog- to either create and entry or to see if others have noticed my witty entries or life's desperation

5. Friends blogs via my own blog hoping to leave comments and hear the day to day in mates lives.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good golly, Celia! How do you keep going? You sound awfully good for changing time zones and traveling.

Sounds like a very long trip home...or at least home number 2. How long will it take?

I guess I am just relating to your brain mush. We had a terrible storm tonight. We were getting our coffee when it hit. We just got home. 10:00. I'm tire.

Have a safe trip.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...