Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday wacky?

The challenge for Wednesday's in August has a wacky focus... in truth my Wednesday has been and gone before the challenge aspect arrived. But this gives me the chance to look back at a day that was spent in great leisure- there was an emergency dash to the corner shop to buy milk (the list on Monday must have be inaccurate and I needed 2 litres for the week). The emergency was to ensure that I had enough for a morning cuppa and an afternoon cuppa and to offer my anticipated guests.
I managed to take Spencer- or should I say he took me on the walk. He pulls with such enthisiasm when one heads out on a walk- he didn't chew through the lead this time- perhaps it was the thickness of the rubberized lead or perhaps it was that I was only in the shop for a short space of time. I was in fact anxiously trying to look around corners to see if he was inappropriately occupied with the lead that was attached to the post out side the shop. All was well however and we made it back with milk and lead in tact.I spent the day catching up on the Frida Kahlo challenges for my art journal and eventually posted the pages for the everyday life album.
Then it was the trip in to the city for yet another meal out. This time with Anne Marie, Sharan and Joyce. A lovely feed at Bamboo House- Peking Duck- yum. Great food and even greater company talking life and politics and laughing about life and politics.
A very productive day really.

4 comments:

Tonja Trump said...

I love your art Celia! I hope you post more of it soon!

mollie said...

This post in soooo interesting Celia! Your art journal is lovely.

Jane said...

Great work Celia. Spencer will be sorry to see you leave; sounds like he has you right under his doggie paw.

Barb said...

You really have been having quite a schedule! Do you rest at all??

Love your art journaling. It is very very nice.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...