Saturday, August 29, 2009

A bit of fun on a Friday...

Jane's challenge had me searching my photos and many don't meet her great examples
However her challenge was/is....

It's my last Finding Fun Friday and I thought we should make this one memorable.
We see them everywhere, you catch a glimpse of them out of the corner of your eye, they suddenly appear around corners, they seem to crop up when we least expect them. What are they? Funny signs.

In desperation I have looked back over my photos from a range of events and none of my photos of signs match Jane's ones nor are they as funny as hers however....
One can expect funny and strange signs in Japan so here is an example of one mildly funny one from my trip to Japan in October last year...

Route 66 was bound to provide interest... this sign was from a park in Arizona...


The in 2208 on Route 66 in the panhandle of Texas we saw....

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my goodness! I never thought about taking pictures of the funny signs I see. I need to sharpen up. These were really funny!!! I like the first one. For some reason it just hit me so funny!! Thanks for sharing, Celia!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...