Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Make a list Monday arrived again.

Michelle set our challenge...

For today, we are keeping it simple and straight to the point two short lists 1) What I have gotten done today 2) What I still need to get done today

What I have gotten done...
Packed my suitcase and didn't forget anything in the house in Santa Fe
Spent time being a tourist along the Turquoise Road to Albuquerque
Selected and purchased two new fetishes in Santa Fe
Spoken with friends on my phone
Caught up on emails and my blog
Unpacked in Albuquerque
Been a tourist in Albuquerque
Checked my list of work allocations for the beginning of the year

What I still need to do?
Check out my schools and make contact
Repack for NYC flight tomorrow
Not much else!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Not mcuh else??? Sounds as if there should not be much else!!! What a day. You got a lot accomplished!!

Wondering if you will happy to get to home #2 or if you could travel without end!!!

Travel safe.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...